Monday, April 11, 2011

Oops I did it, the end

Some of you may have caught my last post on this blog.  It was here for a minute and then gone the next.  If you caught it, good.  If you didn't, good.

All I'm going to say here is that if you enjoyed reading any of my spasms, you may want to take a look at the new blog, "Pittsburgh Sermons".  http://www.bobpegritz1.blogspot.com/ 

Most of what you'll see is not about Smock, but more the rantings and ravings of that same Smock kid who wishes that he could live life over again in that tiny town.  But since I'm not a fugitive from justice, I'll just have to visit in my dreams.  The new blog is sermons.  Meanderings from my tiny brain on things that I usually wish were different.  So go ahead and check it out.  Just turn the lights out when you're done.  We don't work for West Penn Power.

No comments: